Sample Collection Options
Explore the services we can offer you.
- Test CatalogueOur full test catalogue includes everything for 2018
- Options by CountyClick on your county or region to see which collection methods are possible
- HospitalsNot sure where your nearest BMI hospital is?
- About Us
Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
- Sample Collection Options
- Test Catalogue
Options by County
- South West
- South East
- About Us
Lab Code BRU-BHM Test/Profile Description Discover your unique trigger foods from a simple finger prick blood test. The Blue Horizon IgG Food Intolerance Test analyses your blood to show reactions against 134 foods and drinks. Extra Information Fasting not required. Test Name IgG Food Intolerance Test Profile or Test? Profile Test InclusionsDiscover your unique trigger foods from a simple finger prick blood test. The Blue Horizon IgG Food Intolerance Test analyses your blood to show reactions against 134 foods and drinks by accurately analysing your food specific IgG antibody reactions.
- Adverse reactions to foods can cause problems like
- Fatigue Skin Problems
- Headaches & Migraines.
- These problems can occur 2 hours, or 2 days after eating your trigger foods, making it very difficult to self-identify your intolerances. There are typically two types of people that would take a food intolerance test:
- Those who have problems that may be caused by diet (IBS/Bloating, Skin problems etc) the test is used here as a fast track to an elimination diet. Rather than trying to follow a restrictive diet and relying on months of trial and error - the test can accurately show reactive foods, and the level of reaction.
- Those who are looking to personalise their diet, ensuring it is not just optimal on paper, but optimal for them as an individual. This is more relevant to athletic and health and fitness conscious clients. Your results will show which foods and drinks you are reacting to, and the level of reaction.
View Example Results here: Download Example Results
Once you receive your test results, you can book a 30 minute telephone consultation with one of our Nutritional Therapists. This consultation is used to discuss your results and help remove and replace your problems foods – all whilst ensuring you are still enjoying a varied and balanced diet. All our Nutritional Therapists are both BANT & CHNC registered and specialise in helping clients with food intolerances.
- The test covers 134 foods and drinks, including sections looking at:
- Grains & Staples
- Dairy & Eggs
- Herbs, Spices & Oils and all major food groups.
Pathology Sample Dried Blood Spot - easy to collect! Target Turn Around Time in working days 4 Working Days Laboratory Notes Full instructions included Sample Containers No Special Notes - GP Referral Yes Included
- Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own ReviewBlue Horizon MedicalsBlue Horizon Medicals
Company No. 06787096Tavyside Health Centre
Abbey Rise, Tavistock
Devon PL19 9FD
Phone: 0800 999 1110
- Test Catalogue